Here are the details:
1. We will gather from 6:30-7:30 is all we are doing. We can start short and work our way up to longer.
2. There will be no bean bags or couches and chairs will be separated.
3. Your son or daughter is welcome to wear a mask and they will be respected for that choice.
4. If you don't feel comfortable sending your son or daughter they can still
5. There will be no games that involve close proximity.
6. We will have sanitizer everywhere like normal. login to the Zoom youth group
Here are the CDC guidelines we are asking you to abide by. To attend, each person, adult or student, must...
1. Have no flu like symptoms
2. Have not had a fever of 100 degrees or higher for the past 14 days
3. Have not had any lengthy exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
4. Do not have any other medical reasons why they should not be around other
Whoever cannot affirm that all the above is true for them, we will ask that they continue to join in the_1035 Zoom Youth Group until they can meet the above criteria
(Find answers to almost any of the questions you have about God, church, Bible, and most other life issues you've wondered about)
Funny video of the week